Retail Customer accounts are just like ordering elsewhere online - you browse the Product Catalog and purchase all products at the retail price.
To become a retail customer and set-up your account, click on Young Living and select "Retail Customer" and enter my number 1110813 for your sponsor and enroller IDs.
Wholesale Members enjoy a 24% discount on hundreds of products, are eligible to earn points towards FREE products with reduced shipping rates, and may choose to qualify for financial rewards. Wholesale Members are never under any obligation to sell inventory and your wholesale account remains active as long as you place at least one order of 50pv ($50) every 12 months.There is no registration fee to become a Wholesale Member and there is no yearly renewal. Becoming a Wholesale Member is easy and starts with purchasing a starter kit complete with everything your family needs to enjoy the health supporting benefits of essentials oils.
To get started with a Wholesale Membership simply click Young Living and follow these steps:
- Select the “Wholesale Member” membership type.
- Enter my member number 1110813, for your sponsor and enroller IDs.
- Fill in your personal contact information.
- Choose a starter kit, I recommend the Premium Starter Kit 5642M, (see details below).
- The Essential Rewards monthly auto-ship program is optional but is a great way for your family to earn FREE oils and enjoy discounted shipping every month.
- Before you complete setting up your account you will have the option to add other products to your sign-up order.
The Premium Starter Kit 5642M includes:
- Home Diffuser
- Premium Essential Oils Collection;
- Lavender 5-ml
- Peppermint 5-ml
- Lemon 5-ml
- Copaiba 5-ml
- Frankincense 5-ml
- Thieves® 5-ml
- Purification® 5-ml
- R.C.™ 5-ml
- DiGize™ 5-ml
- PanAway® 5-ml
- Stress Away™ 5-ml
- AromaGlide™ Roller Fitment
- 10 Sample Packets
- 10 Love It? Share It! Sample Business Cards
- 10 Love It? Share It! Sample Oil Bottles
- 2 NingXia Red® 2-oz. samples
- Product Guide and Product Price List
- Essential Oil Magazine
- Essential EdgeMember Resources